For Zit Popper White Head Acne Blemish Comedone Removing For Nose Face Skin
1. Round loop: treating squeeze stubborn acnes, blackhead/whiteheads, pimples and fat granules. Professional designed for acnes treatment and moderate size remove blockage easily
2. Sharp Needle: using sharp tip easily needles the surface skin of acne and then gently presses the other side loop on the area of acne, pimple or blackhead
3. Triangular: special triangular design removes acnes, blackheads and fat granules
4. Squeezing loop: Squeezing loop side is better clean up remained blockages after masking
5. Oval loop: Used for whiteheads and ideal for hard to reach areas
6. Flat Wire: For squeezing big pore on face
7. Bowl loop: Accurately squeeze out abscesses and less pain
8. Flat loop: Used to apply gentle pressure to the area, push out the trapped sebum
9. Small loop: Used for whiteheads which is in hard reach area
1: Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn and a little pain,
At this situation, please don't use any extractor, it will make thing worse;
2: Facial redness: You have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after
each use, will disappeared after a short period of time;
3: Scars left: If the tool did not be disinfected before use or be contaminated by the skin bacteria
may cause these issue, please use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help the marks and
-- Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores.
-- Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
-- Step 3: Clean your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
-- Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool.